Polka Dots fashion is trendy again for this Spring-Summer 2020

I know that you think you have seen it all. But there is always room for timeless fashion. Polka dots are here for another year. Next week, I will be presenting my clients with a few polka dot pieces and put together outfits that I am hoping will sweep them off their feet. Before I do that, I did a little online sweeping of my own to see how some have managed to pull off polka dots and how some have broken some rules. 

Let's start with my all time favourites: 

Blake Lively - Polka Dot beauty

Blake Lively Polka Dot Skirt

Camila Morrone

Totally understand why Leonardo DiCaprio was taken by Camila's look that day :-) 


Diane Kruger Polka Dot
Dian Kruger Polka Dot

Priyanka Chopra and Nicole Kidman doubling the polka dots


Olivia Palermo as always pulling out something special. Even if it is polka dots, it has to be unique.

Again, Olivia Palermo has stunningly matched a polka dot sweater that is not so mechanical with an unusual skirt

Here comes a few that I think are ok, but not so great:

Amal Clooney is one of those whose style in my opinion is unique and hers to own. However, sometimes, she goes a little off the track. This outfit is ok, but not Amal-zing. The sleeves are not short, not long, the dots and the buttons become too much.
Amal Clooney wearning Polkadots
 Blake has two sides to her fashionista-ness. One is the days she becomes a princess, and she has the blonde James Bond look that I absolutely adore. Here she has gone for the princess look. I mean, it's Blake, she can wear a 5$ tshirt from the supermarket and still look fab. But this dress is not making any statement.
Blake Lively's red Polka Dot dress

Miranda Kerr wearning Polka Dot top

Priyanka Chopra 

Emma Stone
Here come the absolute worst ways you can wear polka dots.
Priyanka Chopra looks choked in this polka dot top. 

Kate Middleton's Grandmother's Polka Dot dress

Jessica Alba mixing polka dots with some other polka dots. 


Comments

Popular Posts