Let Paul Smith lighten up your wardrobes boys!

As I was wandering about in the lower ground floor of Harvey Nichols, my eyes were instantly drawn to the beautiful digital printed holdall bags designed by Paul Smith (for men). Without a second thought I tried taking a peek at the price tag to see whether I can afford one for Sh. or not!

The bags are pieces of art and priced relatively “ok”. It is a perfect gift for your partner as well, although you have to make sure the person you’re buying it for is not aged 40 yrs and above or is willing to take risks with colours.

This type of digital printing is a trendy thing now and I am not sure next year this time something like this would create such a buzz. In my opinion they are not a classic Louis Vuitton holdall, which can be pulled off forever, but for what they are, you can make a fashion forward statement carrying one.


The other great thing about these bags is that they are designed for men. I always feel that guys don’t have as much creativity going on for them as there is for us. The prints are classy and at the same time hold that colorful edge to them which makes them a whole lot more eye-catching. 











Here are some other smaller items such as wallets and business folio bags that could also be on your 2012 wish list.




Comments

Popular Posts