Cross Body Chains… Very tricky.

Two weeks ago I got a present from my sister who just came back from a trip to Sweden. It was a cross body chain by Gina Tricot. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, you can visit their website www.ginatricot.com and discover their cool products. I hope they will soon open up branches in more areas in the world. 

A couple of days ago I finally got to wear it for the first time. To be honest it was a huge struggle to come up with an outfit that wasn’t going to be “too much”. It may be cool for Rihanna to look like an S&M chick on stage but not for me.
I dressed it down. Making sure the piece blends in with my not very tight long sleeve top and a chunky faux fur vest. Cross body chains are very fresh and not so costly as an addition to your wardrobe. Check out a few I came across in Topshop the other day.
By just Googling "body chains", you will enter a whole new world of accessories. These pictures are good inspirations for you to start your style journey.


Comments

Popular Posts