Are leggings to blame for?

“Ever since Leggings became the new jeans we felt more comfortable with our bodies.” This is a conclusion of a survey conducted on 35 participants by me!
The question remains: was that a good thing or a bad thing? Is it true that just because now we get to be categorized in 3 groups, small, medium and large instead of 10, we don’t need to worry?
Jeans were in fashion as long as I can remember, from mum’s jeans in our mothers’ wardrobes to flares that remind us of our youth. When Alexander McQueen showed his famous low rise “bumster” in 1996 with Kate Moss modeling, I thought what a comeback. Low waists are back and I have to do 100 sit ups a day just to pull them off. Britney Spears rocked those low-riders like no other. But wait a minute…. look at Britney now! Maybe it was the leggings…..
Leggings are like supports but for legs. Some leggings have that elastic stretchiness to them that slims you down. And others just acts as figure huggers. Moreover, there are new leggings that are high waist so they properly hide all your bits n’ bobs from lower breast below.
I don’t know whether to love them or hate them. At the end of the day I know how I look naked for my lad. I don’t know about you but I am heading to the gym now!






Comments

Popular Posts